Sunday, February 28, 2010

Paint and Pour


This weekend was all about letting the creative juices flow. This was my frist time to paint on canvas and I loved it! It was so much fun. My friend, Kara, and I met at Paint and Pour/Paint Along and completed the above paintings in two hours. My painting is on the left and Kara's is on the right in the above photo. Below you can see us with our paintings and see some of the other paintings they have to choose from. There are several of these painting classes popping up in Nashville and they have some really fun paintings to choose from. It is a very relaxed atmosphere. I brought us some dessert treats and Kara brought us drinks.

We both were already thinking about doing another one. If anyone would like to do this with me, let me know!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVE your work!!! Sounds like so much fun. Count me in!!!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

fun! i just did that for the first time a few weeks ago at sips & strokes. i love your cake too!