Thursday, November 19, 2009

Taking Steps

I wish that I could say these pictures below are of Jonas' first steps, but they are not. I can say that they were taken around the time just before he took his first step. Yes, on Monday, he stood for a moment and then took one side step. Every day since then, he has taken just one step before he falls back into crawling. But, I can tell with each new trial that we are just moments away from the real deal. Oh, and then will my life get even crazier.
Yes, this is the little one who gets into EVERYTHING and goes EVERYWHERE he should not. As seen below..

She caught me going for the outlet again...but maybe if I look back and smile she won't say "no" this time. :)

I am hoping that I can catch a live shot of the steps one of these days!

No comments: